Sustaining a Reconciling Community
Train and equip others in your organization to embody and sustain the vision and practices of a reconciling community with creativity and care.
Course Description and Details
This in-person 2-day capstone course is designed to equip organizational leaders to train others within their organization with the knowledge, language, and vision needed to maintain and grow a healthy community over the long haul. Sessions focus on equipping leadership teams with resources to train others and one-on-one and small group coaching help.
- Discipleship and Multiplication
- Sustaining Reconciliation in Your Context
- Training in how to train other Arrabon Ambassadors within your community to advance the work of reconciliation
- Practical tools and resources to further contextualize and sustain reconciliation for generations to come
Session 1: The Arrabon Voice
- Discuss what it means to have a pastoral/prophetic voice
- Learn the core communication principles that Arrabon uses in its facilitation and teaching
- Explore why the Arrabon Voice is so important in building and sustaining reconciling communities
Session 2: Biblical Depth and the Arrabon Voice
You will explore the centrality of the biblical narrative and a theological rootedness in the Arrabon Voice.
- Discuss the importance of reconciliation as spiritual formation
- Apply the Arrabon Voice to challenging pastoral situations by using biblical wisdom and theological knowledge
Session 3: The Story of Race and the Arrabon Voice
- Identify the importance of understanding historical, societal, and cultural context as we commit to the work of being a reconciling community
- Practice using the Arrabon Voice in challenging conversations connected to our American historical context
Session 4: Reconciling Culture-Making
- Identify gaps and needs within your organization or community that need to be addressed
- Discuss how creativity and innovation can help address those gaps
- Brainstorm culture-making opportunities within your own context
Session 5: Change Management
- Discuss the work of change management and how it is necessary in the life of a reconciling community
- Practice change management skills in different scenarios relating to your organization
Session 6: How to Use Arrabon Tools
- Compile the tools, skills, and resources you’ve gained thus far
- Consider different scenarios and which tools would be most useful in each
Join in the journey to explore the context and connections between God's words and our society.
Empower your team for transformation
Strengthen your leadership and transform your organization with the help of our team training.
Create lasting cultural change
Discover ways to innovate and create together towards reconciliation.