Becoming a Reconciling Community Workshop
A workshop for your team to develop a clear path to become a reconciling community.
Unify your team | Develop a plan | Become a reconciling community
SHARED LANGUAGE. SHARED KNOWLEDGE. SHARED VISION.
Do you want to be a reconciling community, but you don’t know how?
What you need is a clear path.
During the Becoming a Reconciling Community Workshop, your team will:
- Understand why reconciliation is essential for spiritual transformation
- Understand why reconciliation is essential for community flourishing
- Increase your cultural intelligence
- Gain a shared knowledge around the history of race in America
- Learn best practices in how to discuss difficult and sensitive topics
- Develop a shared vision of what is possible within your community context
Our Live Workshop Is Ideal If…
- In the midst of your best efforts in reconciliation, you still are experiencing criticism and shame
- You are serving cross-culturally and dealing with high instances of burnout
- Your organization has a high turnover rate with minorities
JOURNEY TOGETHER TOWARD
THE PROMISED LAND
During the 2-day Arrabon live workshop, we’ll take your team through The Promised Land Process™.
In the same way that God gave the Israelites a vision for the Promised Land before they left Egypt, we will spend some time clarifying what shalom would actually look like for you and your community.
In order for the Israelites to reach the Promised Land, they had to make it out of Egypt. Similarly, we will spend some time identifying the barriers to leaving the status quo and the challenges to overcome to fulfill the shared vision for your community.
After the Israelites left Egypt, God took them on a journey to build the capacity they needed in order to live successfully in the Promised Land. Everything that worked in Egypt wouldn’t work in the Promised Land. On day two of the workshop, we will work on building systems and organizational culture to position your community to enter the Promised Land of being a reconciling community together.
Creating Common Knowledge & Language
Clarifying Vision & Next Steps
Who needs to be in attendance?
Decision-Makers in the following areas:
- Governing Board/Elders
- Lead Pastor and Executive Team
- Church Staff
- Executive Leadership
- Key Decision-Makers for the Programming
After completing the Becoming a Reconciling Community Workshop,
your team will come away with…
- A biblical framework for how to embark on this journey
- A shared vision of what is possible within the context of your community
- A shared knowledge and language for how to build a strategy for your vision
- How to integrate cultural intelligence at every level of your organization
- How to begin to create a culture that is hospitable to people of diverse cultures
- How to create an environment where people practice reconciliation both interpersonally and instituationally