Arrabon Live Workshop
A workshop for your team to develop a clear path to become a reconciling community.
Unify your team | Develop a plan | Become a reconciling community
CLARIFY YOUR VISION, IDENTIFY THE CHALLENGE,
AND BRING YOUR VISION INTO REALITY
Do you want to be a reconciling community, but you don’t know how?
What you need is a clear path.
During The Promised Land Process™ your team will:
- Have catalytic conversations to clarify a shared vision
- Identify the challenges to overcome
- Learn how to integrate cultural intelligence in the execution of your jobs
- Learn how to build the type of systems that position your community to participate in reconciliation
- Have a road map that will help you be an organization that will be a reconciling community.
A Live Workshop Is Ideal If…
- Your people are looking to you for leadership in diversity and reconciliation efforts, but you don’t know what to do or how to lead them
- You want to make changes to move towards becoming a reconciling community, but you don’t want your community to implode in the process
- You and the people that you lead are not on the same page in diversity and reconciliation efforts
- You want your organization to become more diverse but you can’t figure out how to do it
- You are experiencing criticism and shame even in the midst of your best efforts in reconciliation.
- Your organization has a high turnover rate with minorities
- You are serving cross-culturally and dealing with high instances of burnout
JOURNEY TOGETHER TOWARD
THE PROMISED LAND
During the 2-day Arrabon live workshop, we’ll take your team through The Promised Land Process™.
In the same way that God gave the Israelites a vision for the Promised Land before they left Egypt, we will spend some time clarifying what shalom would actually look like for you and your community.
In order for the Israelites to reach the Promised Land, they had to make it out of Egypt. Similarly, we will spend some time identifying the barriers to leaving the status quo and the challenges to overcome to fulfill the shared vision for your community.
After the Israelites left Egypt, God took them on a journey to build the capacity they needed in order to live successfully in the Promised Land. Everything that worked in Egypt wouldn’t work in the Promised Land. On day two of the workshop, we will work on building systems and organizational culture to position your community to enter the Promised Land of being a reconciling community together.
The Promised Land Process™
The Wilderness Experience Part 1:
Building the systems for inheritance.
Out of Egypt:
The Wilderness Experience Part 2:
Who needs to be in attendance?
Decision-Makers in the following areas:
- Worship Music
- Order of Worship/Liturgy
- Discipleship/Spiritual Formation
- Fellowship Activities
- Executive Leadership
- Key Decision-Makers for the Programming
After completing The Promised Land Process™
your team will come away with…
- Skills to experience unity in diversity.
- A shared vision and goals for what success looks like for your organization.
- A roadmap for what to work on for the next 12-18 months.
- Knowledge for how to integrate cultural intelligence at every level of your organization.
- Knowledge for how to begin to create a culture that is welcoming and hospitable for people of diverse cultures.
- Strategies for how to attract more diverse people to your staff and organization.
- Knowledge for how to create an environment where people practice reconciliation both interpersonally and systemically.